St. Martin's Church in 1825 &c.
- Author: SCHARF, George; after
- Publication date: after 1825
- Physical description: Drawing, graphite on paper, title in pencil beneath the image.
- Dimensions: 297 by 207mm (11.75 by 8.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 18132
Very similar to a drawing, now in the British Museum Collection, by George Scharf (1788-1860), showing St. Martin’s Church, the entrance to Old Dukes Court, Hunts Court, and naming a number of shops: Blake, Blazdell, Barrett and Holdgate.
- See BM 1862,0614.102
4 Bury Street, St James’s,
PO Box 329, Larchmont, NY, USA
Opening hours, London Gallery
Monday to Friday: 10:00 – 18:00
Saturday: by appointment
Closed: all bank holidays and 1-31 August
We are closed from 17:00 on Thursday 22nd December 2022, and reopen at 10:00 on Tuesday 3rd January 2023.
Opening hours, New York
By appointment only