- Publication place: Berlin
- Publisher: F. Sala & Co., Unter den Linden 51
- Publication date: mid-19th century
- Physical description: Lithographed print.
- Dimensions: 355 by 483mm. (14 by 19 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12403
A river scene showing different vessels pulling up the the bank of the Thames.
4 Bury Street, St James’s,
PO Box 329, Larchmont, NY, USA
Opening hours, London Gallery
Monday to Friday: 10:00 – 18:00
Saturday: by appointment
Closed: all bank holidays and 1-31 August
We are closed from 17:00 on Thursday 22nd December 2022, and reopen at 10:00 on Tuesday 3rd January 2023.
Opening hours, New York
By appointment only