Homme et Femme du Japon.
- Author: LACHAUSSEE JEUNE after ST SAVEUR, Jacques Gresset de
- Publication place: [?Paris
- Publication date: 1806?].
- Physical description: Two page section from printed book, one text leaf, tissue, one leaf with engraved plate, original hand colour.
- Dimensions: 215 by 330mm. (8.5 by 13 inches).
- Inventory reference: 15800
An engraved plate, showing the artist’s idea of Japanese dress for a man and a woman; possibly from ‘Voyage pittoresque dans les autres parties du monde’, an 1806 travel work by St Saveur.
4 Bury Street, St James’s,
PO Box 329, Larchmont, NY, USA
Opening hours, London Gallery
Monday to Friday: 10:00 – 18:00
Saturday: by appointment
Closed: all bank holidays and 1-31 August
We are closed from 17:00 on Thursday 22nd December 2022, and reopen at 10:00 on Tuesday 3rd January 2023.
Opening hours, New York
By appointment only