[Instructions sur la Navigation des Indes Orientales et de la Chine] [bound with] Supplément au Neptune Oriental.
- Author: After DE MANNEVILLETTE
- Publication place: [Paris & Brest
- Publisher: Chez Dezauche
- Publication date: 1775] and 1781.
- Physical description: Two volumes in one, 4to, (215 by 175mm),  (of ), lviii, 574, , xv,  pages, lacks title to first work, marginal dampstaining throughout with traces of mold at end of Supplément, contemporary half sheep, worn, bottom portion of spine painted black, cover corners damaged.
- Inventory reference: 12623
First editions of a volume of sailing directions published to accompany the 1775 enlarged edition of the author’s nautical atlas of Africa and Asia, Le Neptune Oriental, and a supplement containing additions and corrections.
4 Bury Street, St James’s,
PO Box 329, Larchmont, NY, USA
Opening hours, London Gallery
Monday to Friday: 10:00 – 18:00
Saturday: by appointment
Closed: all bank holidays and 1-31 August
We are closed from 17:00 on Thursday 22nd December 2022, and reopen at 10:00 on Tuesday 3rd January 2023.
Opening hours, New York
By appointment only