W. & A.K. Johnston's Colonial Atlas of Oceania. Containing Thirteen Full-Coloured Maps.
- Author: JOHNSTON, W[illiam] and A[lexander] K[ieth]
- Publication place: Edinburgh and London
- Publisher: W. & A. K. Johnston Geographers to the Queen
- Publication date: 1886.
- Physical description: Quarto (290 by 180mm), title, 13 double-page chromolithograph maps, original quarter cloth over boards with publisher's label to upper and lower covers, dampstained.
- Inventory reference: 1908
Rare Worldcat records only two institutional examples, one in the State Library of New South Wales and the other in the Bibliothèque Nationale.
- OCLC 224020631 & 494885736.
4 Bury Street, St James’s,
PO Box 329, Larchmont, NY, USA
Opening hours, London Gallery
Monday to Friday: 10:00 – 18:00
Saturday: by appointment
Closed: all bank holidays and 1-31 August
We are closed from 17:00 on Thursday 22nd December 2022, and reopen at 10:00 on Tuesday 3rd January 2023.
Opening hours, New York
By appointment only